Abstract submission is now closed.
Thank you for more than 800 submissions!
Abstract handling: MCI Amsterdam
1062 HE Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 20 5754220
Abstracts for review needed to be submitted before 1 May 2019.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following topics:
- Academic pharmacy
- Clinical biology
- Community pharmacy
- Hospital pharmacy
- Industrial pharmacy
- Military and emergency pharmacy
- Health and medicines information
- Social and administrative pharmacy
- History of pharmacy
- Pharmacy technicians
Abstract submissions for the Pharmacy Technicians Symposium 2019 are especially encouraged for the following themes:
– Emerging and Changing Roles for Pharmacy Technicians
– Developing a Model Competency Development Framework
– Exploring the Need for Regulatory Models for the Pharmacy Support Workforce.
- Drug design and discovery
- Natural products
- Formulation design and pharmaceutical technology
- Pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics and systems pharmacology
- Translational research and individualised medicines
- Analytical sciences and pharmaceutical quality
- Regulatory sciences
- Pharmacy practice research